NEW!! Next term Wednesday EVENING class:
Tutor: Jim Trembath
Starting on the 17th October
Each Wednesday evening from 7 to 9pm. October 17th, 24th, 31st, November 7th and 14th.
Jim will focus on basic throwing plus assisting in hand building, sprigging, and stamp making.
This is a mixed class, with both experienced students and beginners.
Clay of their choosing, earthenware or white (midfire).
Cost: $65 for full members and $90 for non-members.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– The fee for attending the class or workshop must be paid in full at the time of booking. Please pay the full class or workshop fees by online banking to Craft Potters bank account 03 1354 0335355 00, with your name and subscription as references. If you don’t have online banking please let us know.
– Your booking will be confirmed once full payment has been received.
– A minimum of 4 participants is required for a class to go ahead. If a class does not meet this requirement within 7 days it will be canceled and you will be issued a full refund.
– If you cancel within 7 days of the commencement of class we will issue a refund minus $40.
– For one day classes or workshops: no refunds are available for cancellation, late arrival, or no-shows.