Each Wednesday morning from 17th of October to 14th November, 10am to 12 pm. (5 weeks)
Discover the magical firing process of Raku with Rita Edgar. This is a mixed class, with both experienced students and beginners and Rita will be on hand to help with the creation and preparation of pots for bisc firing on week three before the exciting group firing which takes place during the final session (Nov 14th).
Students will need white clay, low or mid fire will give best results. 5 to 10 kg
Cost: $40 for full members and $60 for non-members. Includes all firings.
The class is followed by an optional pot-luck lunch.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– The fee for attending the class or workshop must be paid in full at the time of booking. Please pay the full class or workshop fees by online banking to Craft Potters bank account 03 1354 0335355 00, with your name and subscription as references. If you don’t have online banking please let us know.
– Your booking will be confirmed once full payment has been received.
– A minimum of 4 participants is required for a class to go ahead. If a class does not meet this requirement within 7 days it will be canceled and you will be issued a full refund.
– If you cancel within 7 days of the commencement of class we will issue a refund minus $40.
– For one day classes or workshops: no refunds are available for cancellation, late arrival, or no-shows.